The oubcm was ESTABLISHED in 1923 & continues to have impact worldwide.
the Baptist Student Union was formed (now called Baptist Collegiate Ministry) at the University of Oklahoma, with the help and commitment of E.F. "Preacher" Hallock who was at the time the pastor of FBC Norman.
By God's grace BCM is made possible through the generous giving and prayer support of alumni donors and a larger network of Oklahoma Baptists.
the BCM moved to its current home at 1203 Elm Avenue.
Moving forward we want to continue to help students KNOW, LOVE & GLORIFY God here in at OU & across the world.