We have hundreds of students studying and drinking coffee every day in our building. We are grateful to be a safe haven for all students during the pandemic. Our building has ample space everyone to keep socially-distanced, but no one could have anticipated the need for smaller-seating areas or as much expenditure on cleaning supplies as a global pandemic demands. We desire both to keep our students safe and to continue to accommodate as many students as our building can safely hold.
Here are 3 specific needs you can help with:
We need more tables & chairs both inside and outside (covered patio) to provide as much socially-distanced seating as possible. (Estimated Cost: Around $200-500 per item)
We need supplies like disposable masks and cleaning supplies to help negate COVID-19. We are obligated by the City of Norman to provide free (Cost: $50 per week)
Disinfectant Mobile Fogger: (Cost: $500)
WAYS YOU CAN CONRTIBUTE
1. Pray for us at the BCM
- Step 1: Join our Alumni Facebook Page
- Step 2: Download our PDF Prayer Guide
- Step 3: Pray and ask God to bless this effort
2. Give toward our "Gift Catalog"
- Pick one or multiple items from the list
- Email with your pledge so that we purchase the item. See giving steps below
3. Join our giving society & join the movement!
- Join the movement as a regular donor and give monthly
Step 1: Donate online by clicking the "Give" button at the bottom of the picture
Step 2: Mail a check to the "OU BCM" at:
1203 Elm Ave, Norman OK 73072
Thank you so much for your investment and partnership with us!
We look forward to celebrating together lives changed by Jesus!